We take your privacy very seriously and we’re committed to protecting your personal information that you’ve shared with us. We understand that many people are not public about being “gender critical”. We value your support whether you are able to make it public or you want to keep it private.
Our commitment to you:
- We will collect, process and use the personal data that you share with us in a way that is fair, transparent, and honest.
- We will only hold and use the personal data that you share with us in the ways you say we can.
- You have the right to amend or withdraw your consent about the ways in which we hold and use your personal data at any time.
- We will always respect your personal data rights as detailed in current data protection legislation.
- We will always comply with our responsibilities and obligations as detailed in current data protection legislation.
- Where we have your consent to do so, we may share the information that you provide to us with other organisations with which we are working, for example, on campaigns or activism activities. We will tell you who they are when we ask for your consent to do this. If you don’t want us to share your data with them, you simply need to tell us. You can also amend your consent at any time by contacting us.
- We will do all that we can to protect the personal data that you share with us through reasonable technical and organisational safeguards and measures.
- We will make sure we manage your data in line with the rights that you have under the 2018 Data Protection Act, including the right to object or restrict the ways in which we process your data, and your right to request the erasure of your data.
- We will always comply with the current UK Information Commissioner’s Office guidance.
All the data that we use is held in accordance with the requirements laid out in current data protection legislation. Allison Bailey is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), registration ZA756788. If you have any requests concerning your personal information, or any questions about how we manage our data, use the contact function, below.
We have put appropriate technical security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We aim to ensure that access to your personal data is limited only to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
This website and and our donation page use industry-standard software protection for secure financial transactions. Your personal information, such as your card number, is securely encrypted so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. We do not store any card information on our servers.
Even with all these precautions, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us online and you must understand that you do so at your own risk.
Ways in which we use your personal information
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our emails, make a donation, email us with an inquiry, and when you visit pages on our website.
To ensure that we communicate with you through your preferred channels, you can update your preferences at any time.
We will never sell your details to anybody.
If you’ve given your specific consent for us to share your data, we may share your contact details with specific groups.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is appropriate for the activity that you are supporting (for example, signing up to our newsletter or making a donation). If you ask for your personal information to be deleted, we will manage your request in a transparent way.
To contact me, please submit a request below.